Monday, October 3, 2011

One For One Movement.

Today is a perfect autumn day, the temperature soars to +21c. My backyard is covered with crunchy leaves. The season has been so good to us lately, and I absolutely love every moment of it!
Here's a picture of my favourite footwear! When I wear them, I feel fabulous 'cause I know I helped a child in need and I look good while doing it. These are pretty cute, eh? I want to use this opportunity to educate my readers more on TOMS - One for One movement. "With every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One." Watch the video below to learn some more about the movement - warning: goosebumps and tears might occur.
Want to make an impact in the world by improving a child's life? Check the TOMS website out to find the ways to get involved! It's a good feeling, trust me, I know. =)
Check out my three posts on TOMS website: ONE. TWO. THREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment